7:30 am, 9:00 am, 11:00 am
At Mass on the third weekend of the month. Please make arrangements beforehand with the Parish Priest.
At any time. Please call the Rectory at 330.644.2225
Arrangements with the Parish Priest is to be made at least six months before the wedding date.
Saturday 3:30-4:45 pm or call one of the priests for an appointment.
Examination of Conscience
Ask God to help you make a good confession. In quiet reflection ask yourself: Since my last confession…
• Did I pray to God, daily and from my heart?
• Did I live and witness to my Catholic faith, joyfully & courageously? Did I take God’s name in vain? Did I curse anyone or make false oaths? Did I engage in superstitious or occult practices?
• Did I attend and participate actively at Mass on Sundays and holy days of obligation? Did I fast and abstain on prescribed days?
• Did I respect people in authority? My employer? Did I honor my parents?
• Was I violent or unnecessarily aggressive (e.g., physically, verbally, psychologically, etc.) with anyone?
• Was I prideful, stubborn, or rude with anyone? Did I hold a grudge?
• Did I abuse alcohol, prescription medications, or illegal drugs? Did I overindulge in food?
• Did I consent to, recommend, advise, or actively take part in an abortion? Did I use abortifacient drugs?
• Did I view pornography, entertain lustful thoughts, conversations or actions?
• Was I unloving to my spouse? Did I engage in adulterous activity (e.g., sexual, emotional, virtual, etc.)? Did I use contraceptives?
• Was I neglectful of the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, or physical needs of my spouse, children, or family?
• Did I steal or damage another’s property? Was I honest and just in my business relations? Did I waste time at work?
• Did I contribute to the needs of the spiritually and materially poor with my time and resources?
• Did I engage in gossip? Did I lie? Did I speak poorly of others? Did I judge anyone unfairly?
• Did I envy anyone? Was I jealous of others or covet another’s belongings?